Ensuring healthy lives and promoting well-being at all ages is essential to sustainable development. SDG 3 comprising its 9 targets aims to fulfill this mission for 2030.
- Target 3.3 to end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and neglected tropical diseases and combat hepatitis, water-borne diseases, and other communicable diseases.
- Target 3.4 to reduce by one third premature mortality from non-communicable diseases through prevention and treatment and promote mental health and well-being.
- 3.8 Achieve universal health coverage, including financial risk protection, access to quality essential health-care services and access to safe, effective, quality and affordable essential medicines and vaccines for all.
Healthkon aligns with these targets and has built solutions that help in digital transformation of care delivery to the last mile in two steps:
- Digitally Screen the population within their communities using robust & accurate hand-held devices coupled with mobile applications that help register, create records and build a risk profile for each individual as well as the entire community
- Inputs from here are intelligently parsed for taking the high & medium risk individuals through the care continuum at health & wellness centers and beyond.
- Also, Community health inputs provide for focused community interventions by the public health authorities to promote well-being at all ages.
We have integrated our solutions with market leaders to maximize outreach and impact.
Recognition from IFAH (International Forum for Advancement in Healthcare) in 2019 encouraged us to strive for more.
Healthkon touches more than 5000 lives within communities every day and aims to penetrate deeper into underserved areas for greater outreach and impact.