The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building the new.
Recognized amongst the Top 50 Healthcare companies by the International Forum for Advancement in Healthcare (IFAH) and an underlying philosophy of “Innovate to Dominate”, Healthkon constantly stays ahead of the demand curve to provide cutting EDGE solutions to Care Providers and Hospitals. The vision aligns with SDG 3.0 of UNDP, wherein, ‘Universal Health Coverage’ is a goal and the aim is to bring equitable and accessible healthcare to the last mile. The mission, therefore, is to build patient centric solutions that provide care delivery at the ‘point of care’.
Healthkon’s connected care solutions comprise the full-stack offering of
a) Remote Monitoring Devices
b) Delivery Platform On An Android Phone Coupled With Tele-Consultation Connectivity
c) A Cloud Hosted EHR Repository
Top 50 Healthcare companies award
Awards & Recognitions
- SiliconIndia 10 Most Promising Telemedicine Service Providers – 2019
- Top 50 Healthcare Companies List – IFAH Dubai 2019
- Air Force Veteran
- Corporate Business Manager for Fortune 50 Company
- Entrepreneur & Visionary
- Experienced professionals with a proven track record in Business Strategy & Management, Technology Building, and Product Strategy.
Dhruv Garg, Geetanjali Swamy, Tarun Bhargava, Dr. Varsha Kiron
- Comprehensive representation of Business, Medical, Legal & Technical.
- Disease Surveillance
- Step-Down Intermediate Care
- Dashboards & Analytics
CEO Sujana Foundation, Andhra Pradesh
CEO Telehealth & Government Businesses at Apollo Hospitals
Chief Administrator, Seth Nandlal Dhoot Hospital, Aurangabad