Pratibha Healthkon understands the importance of the privacy of Your information and shall endeavour to safeguard such information, except, if such disclosure is mandated by law, or a law enforcement agency, legal authority etc.
1. Applicability and Acceptance of Terms
a) We collect certain information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us is of the following nature:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Service Address
- Information regarding insurance plan, insurance service provider and other related data
- Other information about the service address which You give Us.
- Information, including the Users’ health condition (physical, mental or physiological), medical records, medical history, (sexual orientation), other data provided at the time of registration and/or visit including Your biometric information.
- Area and speciality of practice for Practitioners
- Your IP address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Any other personal information whic.h you give us in connection while booking a service or is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
b) On receiving personal information about our Users or information which is in the public domain, they no longer remain anonymous to Us. We use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better serve You and meet Your requirements, in addition to using the information to understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
c) On our Platforms, you can browse without telling Us who you are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behaviour on our Platforms. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
e) We also record, calls made to us for the purpose of feedback and store the call data for our use.
f) All information, including Your personal data or information provided, either at the time of registration, browsing, or visitations are voluntary and We_ may use this information at anytime for providing the Services sought by you or for communications, (a) for booking of appointments (b) receiving service feedback (c) receiving customer feedback on the service rendered (d) customer support issues (e) promotion of new product or services.
2. Use of Personal Information
- To facilitate services to You;
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our services;
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails or messages about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the e-mail address which You have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact You for market research purposes. We may contact You by messenger services, e-mail, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Platforms according to your interests.
a) The information collected by Us through our Platforms is used by Us for various purposes to enable us to serve you better:
b) We use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of our Services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platforms, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions.
c) We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platforms. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
a) We share Your information with our service providers to provide You with the requested/desired service. Only information needed specifically for carrying out the service will be shared in such cases.
d) We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our Users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information We have collected from You to enable Us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
4. Information Safety
All information is saved and stored on servers which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorised person has access to it. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. You are responsible for the information provided by You. We reserve the liberty to discontinue services to you and/or delete Your account, if at anytime, We have any apprehension about the genuineness of the information/documents/credentials provided by You.
We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with personal information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please contact 1-800-833-8108.
6. Third Party Links